Software Engineer (full-stack)
At Mikrum, moving towards our goals together through support and collaboration is at the heart of our corporate culture. It is through our professional expertise and unwavering support for our team that we’ve emerged as a trusted IT partner for today’s corporate sector.
If you’d like to be part of our dynamic team, apply now!
What tasks do we count on you?
- Supporting Business Analyst process the claims and functional design
- Participation in developing and operating corporate software solutions
- Tight cooperation with team team members during tasks
- Supporting testers during the process of quality assurance
What will you need to perform the tasks?
- Experience in using Java EE or Spring framework
- Angular 4+ or JSF frontend technologies
- Experience in database management (PostgreSQL), database version control (Flyway or Liquibase) knowledge
- Proficiency in Wildfly, Tomcat application server configuration tasks
- Experience in Docker containerization
- Experience in CI/CD (Bamboo)
- Knowledge of methodologies and technologies related to software quality (unit and integration testing, automatic tests, code quality control)
- 1-3 years relevant experience, of which at least one year was obtained in corporate or public administration environment
- Excellent analytical thinking and systems approach
- University/college degree
- Professional humility
- Sharing knowledge, continuous learning
- Team player attitude
- Client focus
An ideal candidate would also likely have:
- Specialized university/college degree (IT)
- Experience in the agricultural sector
- Experience in the public sector
- Experience in the financial sector
Why choose us?
- Professional challenges: intensive business development support
- Progression: besides mentoring, we organise in-house and external trainings regularly; we spend 10 percents of our work time with learning, and trying out new things
- Career building with objectives; we help your professional journey with feedbacks.
- Flexible, hybrid working hours
- Cafeteria, Medicover health insurance, Employee Assistance Program, team buildings
- Pet friendly workplace